Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oil for this Hour

Bill Yount and Andy Sanders:
"I Have Reserved Hidden Oil for this Hour!"


Andy Sanders and
Bill Yount


"I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places, so that you may know that it is I, the LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name."Isaiah 45:3

"For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, 'The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth.'"1 Kings 17:14

A Vision of Oil with the Aroma of Jesus

I saw an extremely damaged oil vase come up from the dirt of the earth. In my mind, it was way too damaged to ever be used again. I wasn't sure if it could even hold oil. As it came up through the earth, I thought that I would never see the oil that might have possibly been hidden deep within that badly damaged vase. However, in a moment's time, the cap came off and the entire area was filled with an aroma like no other. It was the smell of Jesus.

The oil vase began to tip, and the oil started pouring out. Once it touched a part of my body, my entire body felt its potent healing agents. The oil never stopped, it just continued to flow out upon the earth, moving from city to city, nation to nation. Then the Lord spoke to me and said, "I don't throw away, I salvage. I am opening the vase of salvaged oil (restoration) over My people in this hour. I am the God of restoration." I sense that, for this very moment, the Lord has reserved His most precious and hidden oil.

The Lord says, "The dirt the enemy has used to store up against My People will not be used for the enemy's plans. That very dirt has been used as fertilizer for My plans!"

"You meant evil against me, but God meant it for good..."—Genesis 50:20

As the oil flowed out, the dirt from around my life started being pushed back by the living oil of God. Not only was the oil pushing dirt from around me away from the area, but the oil was also cleansing hidden areas of dirt from inside of me. Issues I did not realize I had, were exposed and cleansed right then and there.

God removes the dirt in our lives to uncover the nutrients that are found in the hidden oil. I believe that there is a new season coming on His children and this earth that will be releasing an intense oil of restoration and reconciliation. It is an oil that says, "We will not throw them away; instead, we will salvage every one of them and restore them to their original purpose and destiny."

This oil is extremely strong in nutrients. It is potent to the enemy because it will give enough life to whatever it touches to raise back up the dead areas of our lives and bring a total renovation. When God puts his hands of restoration on a life, He completes it fully. Something restored often increases in value and beauty.

"No More Relying on 'Foreign' Oil...This Priceless Heavenly Oil Will Be Discovered in Every Nation!

"...the earth will yield its increase, and they will be secure on their land. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bars of their yoke and have delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them."Ezekiel 34:27

The word foreign means "located away from one's native country."

I sense that the Lord is beginning to wean His people from "foreign" oil, both "spiritual" and "physical." No more will you have to travel to another place from where you live to strike the richest spiritual oil deposit on earth! No longer will this oil you need to live by have to be shipped in! For this priceless oil will begin to be discovered in every nation, and man will not be able to contain it or put it into barrels to sell! No man or nation will have a monopoly on this spiritual oil that is now beginning to surface throughout the earth!

This oil will begin to flow uncontrollably, touching the elite in governments and filling the gutters of the streets of the world! This Heavenly oil will be so potent that it will activate physical oil deposits beneath the earth to surface in order to be found as the earth yields her increase into the Kingdom. Some reading this word now may be sitting on an oil deposit right on your property that was not there yesterday!

Watch for Physical Oil to Begin to Surface in Various Places in the Earth

Years ago I sensed in my spirit, with all of the shaking going on in Heaven and in the earth, that earthquakes may very well be shifting oil deposits towards the surface of the earth in various places. I read recently where the coast of California is the most active area for earthquakes and, interestingly enough, that's also where most of the oil seeps are located. There are some good things being shaken into God's Kingdom this hour, as well as bad things being shaken out!

"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves."2 Corinthians 4:7

I then saw on the inside of that vase. The Lord showed me that this oil was rich and purified with many nutrients because it had been hidden for such a long time, and it is now being released on His children once again. His oil restores because it was once damaged. This oil can mend because it was once torn apart. And best of all, this oil can reveal because it has been hidden.

Do you feel destroyed? Has this season of your life been torn apart? When others were being recognized, were you the one who remained hidden? This oil is for you.

"This hidden oil is for you," says the Lord. "Do not be afraid to allow this oil to touch every area of your life. I am going to heal and restore you to get you positioned and ready for the next moment I have ordained for your life. For there is a new season coming; a season of the revelation of my oil," says the Lord. "I am going to stop up some of the enemy's paths. I am going to confuse the enemy both coming and going. I will also humiliate the oppressor and accuser that has risen up against My children."

May the Lord restore, mend, and reveal much grace and power over your lives this coming season!

Bill Yount
Blowing the Shofar Ministries

Email: theshofarhasblown@juno.com
Website:
www.billyount.com

Andy Sanders
Andy and Cathy Sanders Ministries

Email: andycathy7@yahoo.com
Website:
www.andycathysanders.com

About Andy and Cathy Sanders: Andy and Cathy were in ministry as Senior Pastors and in staff positions for nine years in churches that ranged from extremely small ministries all the way to mega churches. In their ninth year of full-time ministry, the Lord spoke to the Sanders in 2006, saying, "Sell everything today and come follow Me, and I will show you a whole new life." This He truly has! Their entire family travels on the road full-time, forsaking all to come follow Him. Andy holds a Doctorate of Christian Education (summa cum laude) Freedom Seminary, Rogers, Arkansas.

No comments: