Sunday, January 10, 2010

Be Glad, It is Restoration Time!


Carol Kelley:

2010—A Year of Restoration

In early November 2009 the Lord told me, "2010 will be a year of restoration." Restoration of what has previously been lost will come about on many levels, both for individual Believers and the Church worldwide. Watch expectantly for God's restoration and increase to take place during the coming months in relationships, health, faith, families and finances. Have you given up hope that the Lord would fulfill a dream or vision He has given you? Look to Him to restore, revive and bring to pass dreams that have died, been lost, abandoned or broken.

Throughout the fall and early winter of 2009, the Lord has spoken to me no less than 70 times about restoration. Here is a summary of what He said:

"I have plans for double restoration. There has been much testing, but there will be restoration. I am keeping hope alive in you. I am redeeming time and relationships; I am building and preparing. I am the Lord; is anything too difficult for Me? (Jeremiah 32:27)

"Have complete faith in Me. I am giving you grace; I am redeeming situations for My purposes. Restoration is coming; believe My promises. Yes, restoration of relationships is coming. I will open doors; you will see My promises come to pass! Fuller revelation is coming, as well as the fulfillment of every promise.

"I will bring restoration; don't give up hope. I can still redeem your situations. Hang in there during these transitions; things are almost there! Yes, this has been a time of testing, but also of redemption, grace and mercy. This testing will end in victory. Keep praying, believing, and looking to Me. Receive and walk in My grace and rest."


"I Have Plans for Full Restoration—Don't Retreat!"

Then on New Year's Eve, the Lord said to me:

"Don't give up during this time prior to increase and full restoration. I will give you a full measure of My blessing.

"Rest in Me (Psalm 37:7); don't fret because of the wrongs others are doing (Psalm 37:1). Trust in Me and continue doing good (Psalm 37:3). Don't retreat; continue to stand firm, rooted in Me. Continue your acts of faithfulness.

"Delight yourself in Me. I know the desires of your heart, and will honor them (Psalm 37:4). Commit your way to me; trust in Me (Psalm 37:5). I will act on your behalf. I will vindicate your trust in Me and your faithfulness (Psalm 37:6).

"Learn to rest in Me, learn to wait patiently for Me (Psalm 37:7), learn to not worry. Trusting Me doesn't always come easily for you. I know and understand this, and am working with you to help your faith grow. I don't condemn you for your struggles, but I am calling you forth to a new level of faith. I have proved My faithfulness to you over and over, and am inviting you to trust Me in a new way.

"Don't give up hope. I know the desires of your heart, and am at work. I am giving you grace and mercy in your time of need (Hebrews 4:16). Full restoration is coming, and My glory will be revealed in this process. Never, never, never give up! I will keep My promises to have testing end in victory. Do not be discouraged during these trials; they will end in victory. I have plans for full restoration.

"I am working things together for your good (Romans 8:28). I am having mercy on you; My love for you is everlasting (Jeremiah 31:3). I will never fail you or forsake you (Deuteronomy 31:6, 8; Joshua 1:5; Hebrews 13:5). I am with you always, even to the end of the age (Matthew 28:20)."


Scriptures to Meditate On and Claim About the Lord's Restoration

Deuteronomy 30:3 – The Lord your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you.
Psalm 14:7 – When the Lord restores the fortunes of His people, Jacob will rejoice, Israel will be glad.
Psalm 23:3 – He restores my soul.
Psalm 41:3 – The Lord will sustain him upon his sickbed...restore him to health.
Psalm 51:12Restore to me the joy of Your salvation.
Psalm 53:6 – When God restores the fortunes of His people, let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad.
Psalm 60:1Restore us!
Psalm 71:20Restore me again.
Psalm 80:3, 7, 19 – O God, restore us.
Psalm 85:1, 4 – You restored the fortunes of Jacob. Restore us, O God of our salvation.
Psalm 126:4Restore our fortunes, O Lord.
Isaiah 57:18 – I will lead you and restore comfort to you.
Jeremiah 15:19 – If you return, then I will restore you.
Jeremiah 16:15 – I will restore them to their own land.
Jeremiah 27:22 – I will bring them back and restore them.
Jeremiah 29:14 – I will be found by you, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations.
Jeremiah 30:3 – The days are coming when I will restore the fortunes of My people.
Jeremiah 30:17 – I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds.
Jeremiah 30:18 – I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob.
Jeremiah 31:18 – Bring me back, that I may be restored.
Jeremiah 31:23 – Once again they will speak this word...when I restore their fortunes.
Jeremiah 32:44 – I will restore their fortunes.
Jeremiah 33:7 – I will restore the fortunes of Judah and the fortunes of Israel, and I will rebuild them as they were at first.
Jeremiah 33:11 – I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were at first.
Jeremiah 33:26 – I will restore their fortunes and will have mercy on them.
Jeremiah 42:12 – I will also show you compassion...and restore you to your own land.
Lamentations 5:21 – Restore us to You, O Lord, that we may be restored; renew our days.
Hosea 6:11 – There is a harvest appointed for you, when I restore the fortunes of My people.
Joel 2:25-27 – I will restore to you the years that the locusts have eaten...and My people will never be put to shame.
Joel 3:1 – When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem.
Zephaniah 2:7 – For the Lord their God will care for them and restore their fortune.
Zephaniah 3:20 – I will give you renown and praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I restore your fortunes before your eyes.
Zechariah 9:12 – Return to the stronghold, O prisoners of hope...I will restore double to you.
Malachi 4:6 – He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers.
Galatians 6:1 – If anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness.
James 5:15 – The prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick.

Receive God's blessing and restoration in every area of your life during 2010 and beyond.

Carol Kelley
Email: opendoor2010@gmail.com

About Carol Kelley: Carol and her husband Dave Kelley are both active in prophetic ministry, teaching prophecy classes and mentoring younger prophets. They received a call from the Lord in 1985 to minister prophetically, and have a vision for active schools of prophets to emerge within the Body of Christ. Their passion is to help others hear and recognize God's voice. Carol, a musician, published composer, teacher and sixth-generation Oregonian, has a heart to intercede prophetically for Oregon and the Northwest, as well as cities and nations. Dave is Assistant Vice President of Finance at George Fox University in Newberg, Oregon, moving in an apostolic anointing to help God's people become empowered as conduits of financial blessing. Dave and Carol are the parents of two sons and two daughters, as well as a daughter-in-law and son-in-law.












No comments: