Friday, August 14, 2009

The 4 Living Creatures

Conrad Lampan:

"Ezekiel's Vision: The Four Living Creatures Went Straight Forward"



As I was preparing notes on the first few verses of Ezekiel Chapter One, the Holy Spirit was quite talkative. In His particular way He talked me into reading further although the rest of the chapter did not apply to the specific theme of my sermon. He has a way to mess your head up! The Holy Spirit is not a pusher but when He suggests you read something He surely entices you to go and read it! He surely does! But out of what, sometimes, we feel is a mess, come some truths so deep that we have to sit down and take time to assimilate.

As I was writing down my notes I felt compelled by the Spirit to read on and He pointed to the verses that describe the creatures that Ezekiel saw in his visions. Those creatures which he saw are described as:

Ezekiel 1:6, "Each one had four faces, and each one had four wings." And Ezekiel 1:9, "Their wings touched one another. The creatures did not turn when they went, but each one went straight forward."


Which Way Forward?

The Holy Spirit asked me, "What way is forward?" And I went, "Wha…what?" And He said, "The creatures always went straight forward and they had four faces, so which was the way forward for them if they had four faces pointing to four different sides?"

Now He got me going. He was obviously up to something! For a week or so I could not get this out of my mind and kept praying for revelation as to the meaning of it all. In fact He got me there, and now He had to give me a way out of this enigma!

I talked about it with a couple friends and one of them said, "I believe it relates to what you've been preaching about Kairos where time is not measured in past, present and future, but in always present present, it is another dimension of time, and so, likewise, the creatures move in another dimension of space."

However that did not explain how they could move in four different directions at once. So another friend entered into this conversation and said, "Well, as I read what you wrote with the passage in Ezekiel, I keep getting the word 'expansion.'"

The Holy Spirit jumped in and He said, "Did you get that? That's your clue!" "Huh?" I thought!


The Dimensions of God is Kairos and Presence, Not Chronos and Space

Then it dawned on me—if you are expanding then you are moving like a balloon in every possible direction. Moreover, because you are moving in a different dimension, you do not need space to expand into, but rather, you make the space as you expand within His glory.

When Jesus moved the boat at once from the sea to the shore that was Kairos and Presence—it was not temporal space. When Phillip was translated to Azotus, that happened in Kairos and Presence, not in temporal space.

For the sake of space I cannot add here my own testimony. However, suffice to say, although I did not know anything about the mechanics of Kairos yet, I found myself achieving in a few months time what I did not achieve in many years! I was away from the Lord and obviously from ministry for some years, and when He restored me He did not bring me back to the beginning. He restored me to the point where I should have been had I never left!

Job had 7,000 sheep before he was struck and lost them, but when he was restored he had 14,000. He was restored what he had lost PLUS the increase as if he had never lost it!


It is the Time of Redeeming, Time of Recovering

THE HOLY SPIRIT SAID, "This is what I expect of My Church—just like the creatures in Ezekiel moved in every direction at the same time, My people should be moving likewise in a way that admits no backwards. There is no backwards in the Kingdom, always forward.

"But this can only happen within My presence. Just like the creatures were moving within the whirlwind and the fire, and the brilliance of the glory, the same way you are to move within My presence and expand My glory toward every direction."

Isaiah 54:2-3, "Enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes, for you will spread abroad to the right hand and to the left; and your offspring will possess the nations and make the desolate cities to be inhabited."

Wow! I said, "Care to explain more, Holy Spirit?"

The Holy Spirit went on and said, "It is the time of redeeming, time of recovering. All that you thought lost is not lost; it is there for you to claim back, to redeem, to possess. It happens in a moment, in My presence. Years long can be fulfilled in one day, and all that you wished, prayed, hoped, or even thought was gone is brought into fruition at My word.

"However, your time of fulfillment requires a place of fulfillment as well. The time is Kairos, ever present now, and the place is in My presence, ever expanding here. Only within the presence of God can you find fulfillment in your time because within the presence of the Most High, Kairos becomes your time. You don't count your time as days and weeks anymore, but in opportunities and promises fulfilled.

"Do not sit down outside to contemplate My Glory. Leave that to those who do not know Me yet. Let them who have not seen me before see My Glory. But you become a carrier of My Glory and not a spectator. From within My presence you will expand toward all directions, for as I live, saith the Lord, that My Glory shall cover the earth."

Moving toward a move of God,
J. Conrad Lampan

Revival Highway
Email: connect@revivalhighway.org
Website:
www.revivalhighway.org

J. Conrad Lampan is originally from Argentina and presently living in Wales. He came to the USA straight from the heart of the revival that hit his nation since 1982 which is still ongoing. After living and ministering in the USA for several years he moved to Wales where he now lives with his wife Claire and their three children. His wife and children are Welsh. Conrad and Claire are pastors of The Highway, a new church plant they started one year ago with two other couples in the city of Newport, near Cardiff in south Wales. They have seen amazing miracles following the preaching of the Word, both in their church and during their traveling ministry, with many miracles happening after a prophetic utterance, like the baby born to a barren couple exactly on the date she was prophesied.

He travels extensively doing seminars and conferences and ministering at local churches or regional gatherings, bringing a message of preparation for revival. Having experienced revival first hand in his native Argentina he goes about telling folks that revival is a reality at hand. The Lord has led Conrad to teach in depth about Kairos, moving in the time of God as a continual reality rather than isolated events. Last but not least, the Holy Spirit has given Conrad and Claire a burdened focus on intercession for revival that has led them to start Intercessors' House a virtual gathering of intercessors from around the world using web technology and local encounters. Intercessors' House aims to pray, seeking God's face to shine on regions and nations, bringing revival through deep intercessory prayer turning the focus from the need to God's presence.









No comments: