Friday, December 18, 2009

India is a pearl of great price



Vision of India

from: Catherine Brown


“They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.” Rev 12:11

The Lord wakened me from sleep and I was shown the nation of India and a most exquisite pearl being placed upon her by the Lord’s hand. The pearl speaks of the Wisdom of God – that is salvation for the nations of the Earth. He then spoke these words,

“India is a pearl of great price in my royal diadem; for she is a land of martyrs and in her great persecution will fall upon My people. But in as much as innocent blood shall be spilled out as a love sacrifice, greater still shall be the blessing for the nations of the earth, for my people India are prepared to love not their own lives unto death, in order that many more might live.

Some of you will turn from this word and will reckon it is without mercy, but this is My decree. For the blood of the martyrs will release My mercy, as from the Cross my atoning Blood and words of forgiveness caused Mercy to flow. This precious nation will see signs and miracles that will astound the peoples of the earth, so great shall be the outpouring of My Spirit.”

And the blood of the martyrs is a perfect and pure pearl in My sight. Behold the gates are each a pearl, and India is a gateway to My great Mercy, and great praise shall arise from My people on her behalf. You must begin to comprehend the honour in martyrdom My children and not turn from all the things you do not understand.”

“The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl.” Rev 21:21

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.” Mt 5:11,12

And I saw many small pearls being crushed underfoot and understood this to be confirmation of what the Lord had spoken. I saw the continent of India begin to flow with blood, and I understood this to be the blood of the martyrs. A wall of fire rose up and surrounded the whole of India and many angels were despatched to fight alongside of the saints (Zech 2:5)

I saw signs and wonders on the streets of India, as cripples were healed and blind and deaf and mute people were restored to perfect health. I saw people raised from the dead and children moving in the power of Elijah. I saw miraculous provision of food and water where none existed in the natural. I witnessed limbs being reformed and all manner of incurable diseases being healed. I saw the power of Jesus Christ and His compassion flowing in a way we have not yet seen – the magnitude of the anointing was breathtaking.

People were being delivered of many demons and powers and spiritual rulers were being overthrown as the blood of the martyrs continued to flow. My heart was both rejoicing and yet breaking. Beloved India, I honour you in the name of Jesus Christ this day.









No comments: