Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Will Awaken My Church!


Theresa Phillips:

Prophecy for 2010: I Will Awaken My Church to Fresh Life and See Her Move, Says the Lord



Mass Evangelisms Will Take Place in 2010


"It will begin again," says the Lord.

In the assembly of about 15 people, I saw something; it caught me off guard and stirred my spirit. Then I began to "hear" with my spiritual ear a word the Church has longed for. I kept it to myself for a while, then I saw it again—the doors of churches swinging wide open. Wide open and vast amounts of people running into the Church.

Then I heard the Spirit of the Lord speak to me, "Mass evangelisms will take place in 2010. It will be stronger than ever," says the Lord, "and these who are saved will run like rushing waters. For I will ignite them as firebrands plucked from a fire, and they will cause many more to run into the House of the Lord. Because of the Good News!"

Isaiah 59:19 (King James Version) So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in, like a flood the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against Him.

Proverbs 26:18 Like a madman shooting firebrands or deadly arrows...

Once again the Church will say, "I was glad when they said unto me, 'Let us go up to the house of the Lord.'" The Joy of the Lord will come back to the Church.

Psalm 122:1 I was glad when they said unto me, "Let us go into the house of the LORD."

Going up is what the Church will do. It will arise to the heights, and even the media will begin to proclaim mighty words of the Bible. "Media will start being saved," says the Lord.

The Word will be in the streets and in the shops; it will be everywhere. Even billboards! For the Lord has stirred His Bride; He is bidding her "awaken" even now.


Showers from Heaven Will Flow in 2010

He has kissed His Church with the treasures of Heaven, like the tale of a slumbering princess. The Kiss is blissful.

He has poured out diamonds and gold; He has given the treasures of Heaven to those in the below. He will continue to do so, and they will come unexpectedly. They will come in various places. Showers from Heaven will flow in 2010.

He has been rocking nations in grace. As we (the Body of Christ) wait—now a visitation will occur; it will come fast and furious. It will bring healings, miracles, and signs and wonders; and restoration to those who have fallen. He will restore desolate places and ignite many, wooing them back.

His glory will be seen in the streets, and in private He will call the Evangelist forward. He is establishing houses of evangelism. He is preparing the Body for the upcoming tide.

Awaken, sleeping beauty. Arise to the Beloved. The time is now. "The time has begun," says the Lord, "to favor the Lord with many newcomers." Teachers will teach the good news once again with great passion—fresh passion.


Scriptures of Encouragement

Worship Him: Psalm 57:8 Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn.

Provision is His will for you: Proverbs 20:13 Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare.

The Spirit of God inside us will hear: Song of Solomon 5:2 (Beloved): I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My lover is knocking: "Open to me, my sister, my darling, my dove, my flawless one. My head is drenched with dew, my hair with the dampness of the night."

Courage will return: Isaiah 51:9 Awake, awake! Clothe Yourself with strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in days gone by, as in generations of old. Was it not You who cut Rahab to pieces, who pierced that monster through?

Eyes will open to fresh revelations of Him: Luke 9:32 Peter and his companions were very sleepy, but when they became fully awake, they saw His glory and the two men standing with Him.

Yes, we will be awake, for He is waking us to: "Life, Life, Life," says the Lord, "I will awaken My Church to fresh life and see her move, captivating this King's heart and making ready to stand: No, Church, you will not fall. You will not fall.

"Yes, stand, for you can stand," says the Lord. "Now go and tell what great things I have done for you and watch the hearts before you receive Me," says the Lord.



Theresa Phillips
Senior Pastor, PMI Glory Institute
Email: Info@ChicagoPropheticVoice.net
















No comments: